Applications for the DISNEY ABC Writing Program are now being accepted. All candidates must be minimum 21 year of age and be able to legally work in the United States. This program is supported by the Disney | ABC Television Group (DATG), Creative Talent Development & Inclusion’s (CTDI). No application will be accepted after June 2, 2017.
Writers become employees of Disney│ABC Television Group (DATG) and will be paid a weekly salary of $961.54 ($50,000 annualized) plus any applicable benefits for which they are eligible in accordance with the then-current Company benefits.
Level and Area of Studies
Non – degree program in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- To be eligible, an applicant must possess and present evidence of identity and United States employment eligibility (valid for the duration of the Program) as required by the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, as amended.
- You must be at least twenty-one (21) by December 1, 2017, to apply to the Program.
- Employees of The Walt Disney Company and its subsidiaries
- Applicants must be able to legally work in the United States
- Entertainment industry experience is not required, but strongly recommended
There is no nationality restriction.
Please download and complete the application form at the link below.
June 2, 2017.