Each year, Denena Points, P.C. accept applications for its annual college scholarship. The essay based scholarship is open to the U.S citizens only. To apply, all participants are requires to submit an essay addressing how technology can make law more accessible. The essay must be received by April 15th, 2016.
Denena Points, P.C. believes that a solid education is fundamental to living a happy and meaningful life. In the past, we have supported elementary schools here in the Houston area with charitable donations as part of our commitment to education. We are now honored and pleased to announce the establishment of the Annual Denena Points, P.C. Law and Technology College Scholarship.
The winning students will receive $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or high school level in all subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible for this for this Denena Points’ College Scholarship, you must satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- You must be a United States citizen
- You must be currently enrolled in college or high school
- You must maintain an average GPA of 3.0 or higher
Only the U.S citizens are invited to apply.
To apply for the Denena Points, P.C. Annual College Scholarship, applicants must compose a 500+ word essay. The focus of the essay should be how technology can make law more accessible to all citizens. To put it another way, how can the use of technology help to level the playing field when “Citizen David” goes up against “Goliath Corporation,” as we do every day in our law practice?
Please note, the application package must be consisting the materials as follow:
- A completed online application form.
- A copy of your college or high school transcript
- Links to any of your social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- A list of organizations that you’re a member of, and activities that you participate in
- An uploaded copy of your essay
April 15th, 2016.