Delete Cyberbullying is now pleased to announce a scholarship of Delete Cyberbullying Scholarship. This scholarship open to citizens or permanent residents of U.S.A undertaking or prospective students of an accredited U.S college. The Delete Cyberbullying Scholarship will provide $1,000. To apply this scholarship, candidates are required to submit application and essay due to June 30 on annual basis.
In an effort to get students committed to the cause of deleting cyberbullying, we are offering the Delete Cyberbullying Scholarship Award for high school, college and graduate student. All of the eligible candidates must write an essay responding one of the following questions:
- Option 1: “Why is it important to work to delete cyberbullying?”
- Option 2: “How has cyberbullying personally affected you?”
The scholarship winners may expect to receive $1,000 scholarship to help cover educational expenses.
Level and Area of Studies
College level in all subjects
Place of Study
At any accredited college or university in the USA
Eligibility and Criteria
The following are the main requirements of this Delete Cyberbullying Scholarship Award:
- A U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Attending or planning to attend an accredited U.S. college or university for undergraduate or graduate studies
- A high school, college or graduate student or a student planning to enter college.
Please complete complete the online application form at the application link below. You can also print out the application and mail it to:
2261 Market Street #291
San Francisco, CA 94114
June 30 on annual basis.