CUMT Scholarship is now open. The scholarship is available for overseas students who plan to pursue undergraduate and post graduate degree at China University of Mining and Technology (CUMT). The scholarship value is varied depending on the courses. Please see the detail description of award value below. Please anticipate the application deadline in June every year.
Each year, the China University of Mining and Technology (CUMT) offers an annual scholarships to international students who intend to study at the University. Since 2013, CUMT has launched a scholarship scheme worth of RMB 5 million, which is aimed at attracting outstanding students to study at CUMT.
The value of the scholarship is classified in two levels;
RMB 20,000 per year for Bachelor students,
RMB 22,000 per year for Master students ,
RMB 24,000 per year for Doctoral students.
RMB 8,000 per year for Bachelor students,
RMB 9,000 per year for Master students, and
RMB 10,000 per year for Doctoral students.
This scholarship may also include other benefits that can be seen at website link below.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate and postgraduate (master and PhD) in all subjects.
Place of Study
At China University of Mining and Technology (CUMPT), China.
Eligibility and Criteria
All candidates are expected to meet all of the requirements as follow:
- Applicants should meet the general admission criteria for international students.
- Applicants’ academic grade point average should reach above 75 out of 100.
- Two recommendation letters from your academic teachers /professors or employers.
- Applicants should observe the laws of China as well as the rules and regulations of CUMT.
All nationalities except than China are welcome to apply.
Application and Instruction
This scholarship can be submitted online. Please provide all of the documents as follow:
- CUMT Scholarship Application Form for International Students
- International Student Application Form.
- Personal Statement (500 words).
- Signed statement of family incomes in Chinese or English.
- Authorized Physical Examination Record for Foreigner.
- Copy of identification card or valid passport.
- Original academic transcripts, and copy of degree certificates.
- Two recommendations letters.
- Other academic awards or achievements which may support you.
20 June on annual basis.