Applications for the Colorado University / CU TTO Innovation Fellowship Program are now being accepted. Only the U.S citizens are invited to apply. He or she must be current graduate or PhD students at the university. The winning fellows will receive a stipend of $40,000. No entries will be accepted after November 15, 2015.
The University of Colorado is pleased to announce CU TTO Innovation Fellowship Program. The program is available for graduate students and Ph.D. candidates of U.S. citizens. It provides the opportunity for students who are interested in the field of science, technology, business and law.
Up to $40,000 of stipend will be granted to the winner of CU TTO Innovation Fellowship.
Level and Area of Studies
Graduate and PhD degree in any field.
Place of Study
At the University of Colorado, USA.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, each candidates must satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- Graduate students, Ph.D. and MBA candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Ph.D. Graduate students interested in becoming a CU TTO Innovation Fellow must have approval from their department.
Only the U.S. citizens or residents are invited to apply.
The application package must be consisting the details as follow:
- Curriculum vitae.
- Cover letter identifying whether you are applying for the marketing or new venture fellowship, detailing why you are interested in becoming a CU TTO innovation fellow and explaining how your experience and future goals relate to the program.
- Two references.
- For PhD. Candidates only letter of approval.
- A letter of approval from the student’s PI must state the student is allowed to participate in the program and can work 7-10 hrs/wk.
November 15, 2015.