Each year, CrowdReviews.com invites applications for the CrowdReviews.com “Transparency” Scholarship Program. To be eligible, candidates must be enrolled undergraduate or graduate program at an U.S. institution. The winner will receive $5,000. The closing date of application is 15 August annually.
CrowdReviews.com, a buyers guide that ranks products and services based on client reviews and sentiments, is pleased to announce a scholarship for an undergraduate or a graduate student. This scholarship was created for students who are interested in the study of online reviews, crowdsourcing, crowdfunding, and other peer to peer driven platforms that result in the benefit of website visitors. This scholarship is issued annually.
The winning students will receive benefit of $5,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate or graduate degree in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicant must be an undergraduate or a graduate student attending a college or university in the U.S.
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of enrollment.
- Applicants must write an essay of approximately 700-1000 words stating how the scholarship syncs up with the Applicant’s personal goals and what the Applicant’s plans are after college graduation.
- Applicant must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0. A copy of your transcript is required.
- Applicant must include full name, address, email, and phone number.
The United States citizens are welcome to apply.
All required materials must be submitted through the online system at the link below.
15 August on annual basis.