IACT College is delighted to invited applications for the Creative Talent Award. This program is open to any students from around the world satisfying the academic requirements below. They will be pursuing education in media or broadcasting – related fields. A varied amount of the awards will be given to the winning candidates. Please anticipate the deadline in October 2016 and January 2017.
- Foundation in Media Studies- RM4,000
- Diploma in Graphic Design- RM6,000
- Diploma in Mass Communication- RM8,000
- Diploma in Marketing and Advertising- RM10,000
- Diploma in Marketing and Advertising-50% Tuition Fee Waiver
- Diploma in Broadcasting- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver
- BA (Hons) Advertising and Design 3+0- RM6,000; RM8,000; RM10,000 and
- BA (Hons) Media, Culture and Communication 3+0 RM15,000; 50% Tuition Fee Waiver;
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver
Level and Area of Studies
Foundation in Media Studies, Diploma in Graphic Design, Diploma in Mass Communication, Diploma in Marketing and Advertising, Diploma in Broadcasting, BA (Hons) Advertising and Design 3+0, BA (Hons) Media, Culture and Communication 3+0.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Malaysia.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Latest Form 5 Results/SPM/O Level: 1A and above
- UEC: minimum 24 points or SM3 results with 70% and above
- CAL: CCC
- Foundation/Diploma/Other Matriculations: 70% or CGPA 3.0 and above
There is no nationality restriction.
- Step 1: Obtain the application form from a school counsellor, IACT College, or download it from the link below.
- Step 2: Fill in all the required information in the application form.
- Step 3: Attach all required supporting documents together with the completed application form (only certified true copies are accepted).
- Step 4: Submit the application form and supporting documents via email to scholarships-at-iact.edu.my or in person to IACT Admissions Department at IACT College, VSQ, PJ.
14th October 2016 (early bird – January Intake), and 9th January 2017