Application are now invited for the Commonwealth Scholarship for Master and PhD study. Eligible candidates should be the citizens of developing Commonwealth countries. A range of benefits will be given to each of the successful applicants. To apply, entries must be submitted by 15 November each year.
Commonwealth Scholarships for Master’s and PhD study in the UK are offered for citizens of developing Commonwealth countries . These scholarships are funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID) , with the aim of contributing to the UK’s international development aims and wider overseas interests, supporting excellence in UK higher education, and sustaining the principles of the Commonwealth.
There is no detail information, please contact the employer for further information.
Level and Area of Studies
Master’s (one-year courses only) and PhD degree in any field of studies.
Place of Study
In the United Kingdom.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible for this Commonwealth Postgraduate Scholarships, students must satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- Be a Commonwealth citizen, refugee, or British protected person
- Be permanently resident in a developing Commonwealth country
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October
In addition, candidates will be evaluated based on the criteria as follow:
- Academic merit of the candidate
- Quality of the proposal
- Potential impact of the work on the development of the candidate’s home country
Only students from commonwealth countries are invited to apply.
All interested students must learn the application guideline at the website and application link below.
15 November each year.