International students are invited to apply the Chancellor’s Scholarship at the University of Science and Technology Beijing (USTB). This scholarship is provided to support master and doctoral program including Chinese language course at the university. A range of interesting benefits will be covered with this Scholarship. The application deadline is April 15 2017.
Chancellor‘s Scholarship Program is established by the University of Science and Technology Beijing (hereinafter referred to as USTB). The enrollment is directly managed by the international office of USTB. The international office is responsible for the enrollment and the routine management.
Selected applicants will receive all of the benefits as follow:
- Exempt from tuition fee, fee for laboratory experiment, fee for internship, and fee for basic learning materials, free accommodation on campus;
- Living allowance: Master’s degree students: CNY 1,700 Yuan and Doctoral degree students: CNY 2,000 Yuan
- One-off settlement subsidy after registration: CNY 1,000 Yuan for new students who will study in China up to one academic year and CNY 1,500 Yuan for new students who will study in China above one academic year.
- Fee for outpatient medical service, Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Benefit Plan for International Students in China.
Level and Area of Studies
Master and doctoral program in any field offered by the host university.
Place of Study
At the University of Science and Technology Beijing.
Eligibility and Criteria
The qualified candidates only those meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree
- Be under the age of 35 for master applicants
- Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree
- Be under the age of 40 for doctoral.
Foreign students may apply this scholarship.
All applicants are expected to submit all the documents as follow:
- Completed application form;
- Highest diploma or applicants employed that proof of studying or employment;
- Academic transcripts(notarized photocopy);
- Study or research plan: in Chinese or in English, no less than 800 words;
- Recommendation letters;
- Applicants for music studies must submit a CD of the applicants’ own works;
- Applicants for fine arts must submit a CD of the applicants’ own works, and
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
April 15 2017.