Applicants are now invited to the Bill 7 Award for 2016 entry. To be eligible, candidates should be LGBTTTQ2S who currently pursuing post-secondary education in Ontario, Canada. To apply, all applicants are required to fill out the online application form due to 5 August 2016.
There is no detail information. Please contact the employer for further information.
Level and Area of Studies
Post-secondary education in any field of studies.
Place of Study
The study can be taken in Ontario, Canada.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, all applicants are expected to meet the criteria as follow:
- individuals who are attending or accepted by a Post-Secondary Educational Institution;
- who have demonstrated financial need;
- who are pursuing their FIRST post-secondary program of study;
- and who identify as lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, transgender, transsexual, two-spirited, and/or queer (LGBTTTQ2S).
Canadian Students are welcome to apply.
To apply, all applicants are required to submit the documents below:
- A copy of OSAP estimate (if applicable)
- Proof of registration / Acceptance from the post-secondary institution.
- Reference letter
- A personal statement.
All entries can be submitted through the online application system below due to the deadline.
5 August 2016.