Each year, the Belize Bank Limiyed offer the scholarship which is exclusively available for Belizean students only or the child of a Belizean residing in Belize for at least three years. To be eligible, the candidates should be planning to attend a high school in Belize. To apply, the application package must be submitted no later than 19 June 2017.
In 2012 the Belize Bank Limited launched its High School Scholarship program, as a part of the Bank’s 27th Anniversary celebrations. The program provides on an annual basis, four-year scholarships to deserving primary school students entering high school for the first time, and two-year scholarships for students entering 7th Form. Students can attend any high school or sixth form in Belize of their choice.
There is no detail information, please contact the employer for further information.
Level and Area of Studies
High school level in any subjects.
Place of Study
The study can be taken Belize.
Eligibility and Criteria
Only those meeting the criteria below will taken into consideration:
- be a Belizean, or the child of a Belizean residing in Belize for at least three (3) years
- have a combined gross household income not exceeding B$20,000 per annum and,
- be entering high school or sixth form for the very first time
Only Belizean students are invited to apply.
To apply, candidates are required to complete the application form and provide the additional documents below:
- an essay explaining why he/she is in need of the scholarship (not to exceed 500 words)
- a copy of his/her Birth Certificate or Social Security Card
- parents’ recent TD4 or letter from employer stating yearly income & employment history
- a copy of yearly report cards
- letter of acceptance from their high school or sixth form of choice, and
- a letter of recommendation from a teacher
19 June 2017