The Asirvaf Development Foundation is delighted to invited applications for the ADF Scholarships. Those financial supports are exclusively open to female students who are categorized as orphans, single parents, under below poverty Level and other categories as listed below. The winners will receive an amount of money that will be used for tuition fees. Applications must be submitted by June each year.
The Asirvaf Development Foundation has involved in transforming communities in the southern part of our country also predominantly encourage girl children to benefit the project. Development of girl child in India would be incomplete without ‘Education’. Education is the back bone of any type of society, the development of society depends upon the number of educated people in the society. There is a wide gender disparity in the literacy rate in India: adult (15+ years) literacy rates in 2011 were 82.14% for men and 65.46% for women. Asirvad Development Foundation’s (ADF) one of the fundamental objectives is Women development and women empowerment and hence ADF has decided to use education as a weapon to cut down the social evils of illiteracy, poverty and population to bring inclusive development of society at the grass root level. Because “If you educate a man you simply educate an individual, but if you educate a woman you educate a family” it leads to society’s development so ADF decided to support the girl child education for overall development of the Nation.
There is no detail information. Please contact the employer for the detail.
Level and Area of Studies
School level in any field.
Place of Study
The study can be taken in India.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible for this Asirvaf Development Foundation Scholarship, students must ensure to satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- Single Parenthood
- Orphan students
- Students come under below poverty Level (BPL) with good Educational performance (Income certificate received from civic authorities should be attached with the application)
- Any girl student who aspire for education with good academic excellence and finding hard to pay the school fees.
- Migrated students due to natural disaster (Tsunami victims), War victims (Srilankan Refuges, etc.,)
- Students of HIV affected parents and of chronic illness.
- Children of AMPL beneficiaries with poor economic background and incapable to meet the school fees.
Only Students pursuing school education in the State of Tamil Nadu are eligible to apply for ADF’s Educational Support Program.
All candidates are required to provide the documents as follow:
- Application to the Chairman / Head – ADF requesting for assistance.
- Income certificate of a bread winner of the family
- Residential proof (Photo copy of ration card, Voter ID, etc.,)
- Photocopy of the Student’s school Identity card
- Bonafide certificate from the school management
- Statement of fees structure from School in the school letterhead.
- Photocopy of the Student’s Mark list / Progress Report
- Family photograph (with Child) and Student’s passport size photograph.
Normally applications are accepted through June every year.