Entries for the ASEP Scholarship Contest are now being accepted. This scholarship is fully supported by the International Association of General Motors Automotive Service Educational Programs (IAGMASEP). Eligible candidates should be actively sponsored GM ASEP full-time students with minimum 2.0 of GPA. The winner will receive benefit of $500. The application deadline is 15 October 2017.
100 will be selected to receive $500 each.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in all subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- The contest is open only to actively sponsored GM ASEP full-time students
- A minimum GPA of 2.0
- Remain enrolled as a full-time student the NEXT academic year following the end of the contest and
- Who, At the time of entry, are legal residents of the States Of Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachuettes, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, And Wisconsin
- Are at least 18 years of age or of the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older, or older at the time of entry (“Student”). All others are ineligible to enter or win and will be disqualified.
Only the citizens of one the countries listed above will be taken into consideration.
To apply, the candidates must submit a 2-minute video on:
- The reason you are becoming a technician,
- Why you chose GM ASEP training to become a technician,
- How your internship has helped your education/learning to become a technician,
- What do you like about GM cars/trucks, or
- What do you like about ACDelco and their products
15 October 2017.