The Ambassadors for Justice Scholarship is now open. This video contest is available for students who will be attending college, university or vocational institution in the U.S. The winning students will receive benefit of $1,000. The closing date of application is 20 May 2016.
MahanyLaw is pleased to offer an annual scholarship award competition (“Contest”) for individuals accepted to enter a higher learning program. The scholarship is open to individuals planning to enter an institution for higher learning that have a personal or academic interest in upholding equality, fairness and justice in their legal system. Scholarship is intended to reduce college-related expenses for a student of any age.
The winner will receive $1,000 scholarship award.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any field of studies.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants of all ages who plan to enter a program of higher learning (university, college, vocational institution) in the fall of the application year are eligible to enter the contest.
- Sponsor employees and direct family members are not eligible for entry.
- Applicants under the age of 18 must obtain a parent’s or guardian’s permission prior to uploading a video to YouTube and submitting an entry.
The U.S. citizens are welcome to apply.
To apply, students must upload a 1-3 minute video to YouTube addressing one of three topics:
- What factors do you feel contribute to the underreporting of fraudulent behavior in the workplace?
- If you knew that reporting workplace fraud would result in undesirable consequences like revenge or loss of employment, would you still become a whistleblower and report the fraud?
- Interpret Dr. John Raymond Baker’s statement: “To see a wrong and not expose it is to become a silent partner to its continuance.”
May 20, 2016.