Entries for the Allied Van Lines Scholarship are now being invited. Only the U.S citizens or permanent residents are invited to apply. He or she must be college students majoring in Logistics or equivalent field. Up to three awards will be given away. Each of those amounting $1,000. To apply, entries must be submitted by December, 15 2017.
Allied Van Lines, one of the leading moving companies in America, is excited to offer a scholarship program aimed at students whose area of study focuses on logistics and moving-related fields. We are committed to growing our industry and supporting the brightest students in logistics and moving.
Each of the scholarship winners will be granted $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in Logistics or equivalent field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Enrolled (or enrolling) as full time student of accredited college/university within the United States for completion of undergraduate degree in Logistics or equivalent field.
- Limit of one (1) entry per contestant.
- Employees, professional affiliates, and agents of Allied Van Lines (and their immediate families) are not eligible.
- The applicant must comply with IRS rules to qualify for the tax-free benefits of the scholarship.
- You must be a Candidate for a Degree.
- Eligible educational institution. An eligible educational institution is one whose primary function is the presentation of formal instruction and that normally maintains a regular faculty and curriculum and normally has a regularly enrolled body of students in attendance at the place where it carries on its educational activities.
Only U.S. citizen or permanent resident are invited to apply this scholarship.
To apply, please submit a brief essay of between 400 and 800 words, detailing why a career in logistics/supply chain management is your college major of choice. A personalized tone, referencing sincere firsthand experience and sentiment, is best—no need to be too formal. We want to know why you truly believe in logistics as the best career path for you.
December, 15 2017.