Alfa Fellowship Program is being available. Applications are accepts until 1 December 2017. This fellowship is limited the citizens of the U.S., UK and Germany. Fellows will receive benefits of fully – funded fellowship during the program. Up to 18 winners are selected annually.
The Alfa Fellowship Program is a distinguished international initiative that each year offers up to 18 accomplished young Americans, Britons, and Germans the opportunity to complete a high-level professional development program in Russia. The Alfa Fellowship Program is sponsored by Alfa-Bank, and is administered in the U.S., U.K., and Germany by Cultural Vistas, and in Moscow by the Fund for International Fellowships and Cultural Dialogue. OJSC Alfa-Bank is incorporated, focused and based in Russia, and is not affiliated with U.S.-based Alfa Insurance.
The Fellowship provides a monthly stipend, accommodation, insurance, all program-related travel costs, language training in Russia, and private tutoring in the U.S., U.K., or Germany.
Level and Area of Studies
Non – degree program in any field.
Place of Study
The program will be taken in Russia.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Alfa fellows have a demonstrated interest in Russian and European/Eurasian affairs, exceptional academic and professional credentials, proven personal initiative, and clear goals and expectations for their professional assignments.
- Open to U.S., U.K., or German citizen between the ages of 25 and 35 (Russian citizens are ineligible to apply)
- Graduate degree and at least two years of relevant professional experience in business, economics, journalism, law, public policy or a related field. Candidates without a graduate degree completed or in progress must have an undergraduate degree and approximately 5-6 years of professional experience in their field.
- Outstanding professional achievement and academic qualifications
- Active involvement in community or public service
- Russian language experience is preferred, however not required, at the time of application. If an applicant does not speak Russian, he or she will need to demonstrate proficiency in a second language to qualify for the program
- Fellows possess leadership potential and are active in community or public service.
- The Alfa Fellowship Program is a professional-level initiative focused on the Fellows’ assignments in Russia. The Alfa Fellowship Program will not sponsor independent or academic research.
Only the citizens of U.S., UK and Germany may apply this fellowship.
Please apply this fellowship through the link below.
1 December 2017.