Applications for the Adobe Design Achievement Awards are now being accepted. Students from around the world are welcome to apply. They must be minimum 18 years of age. The scholarship will support study in all level of degree in any country. No application will be accepted after June 12, 2017.
Competition benefits and prizes, You gain the following:
- Exposure: Earn international exposure to top design firms and brands.
- Mentorship: Benefit from the guidance and portfolio reviews by industry experts.
- Opportunities: Be invited to exclusive Adobe Career Bootcamp and the Adobe Creative Residency.
- Resources: Boost your career with access to Adobe Creative Cloud, a trip to Adobe MAX, career tips from the pros at 99U, and more.
Level and Area of Studies
Any level and any subject.
Place of Study
In any country.
Eligibility and Criteria
- The Competition is free to enter.
- Participants must be over the age of 18 and a student enrolled in an accredited institution of higher education. Adobe tools must have contributed to the creation of the entry.
- For the complete list of eligibility criteria, visit the official website via link below.
- Project originality and creative excellence.
- Effectiveness in meeting a communication objective.
- Demonstrating skills in applying Adobe products towards these ends.
There is no nationality restriction.
Please click the link below to apply this scholarship.
June 12, 2017.