12 KEYS ACADEMIC ESSAY SCHOLARSHIP is currently open to U.S students who are undertaking secondary education. The scholarship winners may expect to receive award valued up to $500. To apply this 12 Keys Academic Essay Scholarship you are requires to submit an essay due to the first day of April and October every year.
12 Keys Best Rehab Center proudly offers two $500 college scholarships every year (one scholarship in the fall and one in the spring) to students who are enrolling in secondary education in their next semester of education.
12 Keys Academic Essay Scholarship is an essay based scholarship therefore you are required to write an essay responding the topics as stated below.
The winners of this scholarship will be granted $500.
Level and Area of Studies: Unrestricted
Place of Study: Not defined
Eligibility and Criteria
This scholarship will be available to any U.S. resident who will be enrolling in college courses in their next semester. This is open to all majors of study. Please see “Other Rules and Regulations” for more information.
Write an essay with 500 words or less on one of the following subjects:
1. How staying away from alcohol and drugs has had a positive effect on your life
2. How to avoid peer pressure to drink/use drugs
3. Your personal story of resilience and recovery from a drug or alcohol problem
4. Why living a sober life is important to you
4. Creative alternatives to having alcohol/drugs at parties
5. How abstaining from alcohol/drugs relates to your field of study (get creative!)
Please anticipate the deadline in first day of April and October every year.
Website and Application Link